Current story: "A CAGE FOR MY HEART TO RESIDE IN" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ www.lukescoffield.co.uk

Friday 23 April 2010

Introduction

Greetings! I intend for this blog to be the place to find periodic installments of the comic "The Adventures of Talmac the Syberbarian"; they should be accessible by date of posting and collected under the story heading on the right.

This is a good old-fashioned handdrawn fantasy epic, with princesses, wizards, warlords and the titular barbarian all prizing their own interests above each other's, ranging across a large, diverse mythical world. The story begins in the snow...

* * * * * * * *
I'm Luke, and I write, pencil, ink, paint and letter the comic; I really hope it finds an audience who enjoys it, and if you would like to contact me about the comic or anything in general, please use the link at the top of the page. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment